I’m a problem solver: when I was a kid I built, dismantled and recombined my toy robots. Now I tinker with technology, creating user-centric websites, applications and digital products for diverse clients. I’d like to join an in-house team to further collaborate on beautiful, highly functional products and experiences.
Product Designer - eShares inc
Palo Alto, CA | 2015 - 2016
- As part of the Cooperate team, I was an integral part in designing and coding workflows for several capstone features including Financings, Stock Expensing and Cap Table reports.
- Wrote, designed, and distributed external communications including company-wide emails and eShares Medium blog posts.
- Designed staff tools such as Bulk importer, and Security PIN to make internal processes more efficient.
Lead Designer - Honey Experience LLC
Oakland, CA | 2014 - 2015
- Created a responsive web app for biotech giant Genentech. The app, designed and built using WordPress, allowed existing employees to apply for any open position and empowered leadership to approve (or deny) those requests on any mobile device.
- Managed a series of training seminars for Genentech. Delivered throughout the western United States, each one-hour session focused on productivity methods or basic design skills.
Senior Consultant - Capgemini Consulting
San Francisco, CA | 2010 - 2013
- Designed content and strategy for four major enterprise product launches focusing on user adoption. I was the design lead on two projects, concentrating on user experience and workflows for over 10,000 people.
- Created and managed multiple websites using client required technology, including, WordPress Force.com, .NET, -SharePoint and Google Sites.
- Provided follow-up launch support by creating and managing graphical email campaigns, training videos, printed guides.
Creative Trainer - Apple Burlingame
Burlingame, CA 2006 - 2010
- Taught technology beginners and experienced professionals to use Apple hardware, software and services.
- Led in-depth workshops on diverse professional-level software such as FileMaker and FinalCut Pro.
- Partnered with Apple corporate teams to develop new Moblie Pay systems and more effective internal web tools.
Web & Mobile: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, Prototyping, FramerJS.
Creative: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Sketch, Keynote, Final Cut Pro, Motion.
Platforms: Wordpress, Force.com, Google apps, .NET, Office Suite, Github.